POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Over the fields (wip) : Over the fields (wip) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Over the fields (wip)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Oct 2009 05:22:13
Message: <4ad59845@news.povray.org>
This is a first wip for a couple of scenes I have in mind.

The sky was fist rendered alone as an exr image, using media code by Abe
Madey. In the scene, this exr image was included as hdri probe; a sun was
added at the appropriate place; landscape elements added too; radiosity
brightness was scaled down to 0.5; water is just a blue plane and the object
is a placeholder; trees by POV-Tree and grass patches by Scott.

I use a ground fog here. I already experimented with a media, but it is
going to be difficult to emulate this fog correctly. Any idea what I should
look at particularly?

--
All the best,

Thomas